Monday, January 8, 2007

I survived...

I'm all about this new-fangled surgery. :) Nerve blocks so you don't feel a thing, no cutting or bloody messes to worry about, being awake the whole time, and getting ultrasound pictures of what's going on are pretty cool!

The nerve block has worn off now (I think the nap helped) and it doesn't hurt as much as it did before surgery - sweet! I will say that I'm not all that thrilled with the boot thing - I have to wear heels (ha! one heel really) just to even my stride. It'll be interesting, that's for sure. ;) I'll consider it successful if I don't fall on my ass more than a couple of times and hopefully not in public. :)

I haven't observed much today but that's probably due to me sleeping most of it. :) I'm about to watch yet another Johnny Depp movie (not sure which one) so I'm sure I'll have an observation after that. ;)

My cats are curled up in a yin yang pattern, each cleaning the other. It's really quite the sweet thing. :)

Ok, so I lived and hopefully I'll be better soon - it's just going to be a stupidly long month!!

D

No comments: