Sunday, August 6, 2006

7am and a few things done...

The water has been tested, the pool has been shocked, my homework for the day is done, and I put together the automatic vacuum. I was going to leave it in while at flyball, but there are some connections to the return feed I need to figure out first. Looks like I'll me manually vacuuming the pool today. :)

I'd like to return all the extra wood and nails to Home Depot today. I think Gary's coming up with the stone since he didn't make it yesterday. I also think I have to go to Home Depot to pick up the border stones, but we'll see. It would be very nice if he was willing to throw the wood in the back of the truck to take it up there. We'll see - I think it all depends on timing. I have to pick up sand paper to smooth out the curved, cut edges of the deck - I told him I'd do that part so he could take off yesterday.

Dad's coming up at some point today - I'll call him on my way home from flyball to see when. I don't know if my brother is coming up as well, I should ask him but he's not online. Heck, he's probably not even home yet.

But it's time to go run around with the boys. :)

D

No comments: