Saturday, August 5, 2006

perfect timing...

So my brother in law sent me to Home Depot this morning to get a couple of small things he forgot to tell me about. I felt like a typical girl trying to find the specific nails he needed for the nail gun he had. So, I asked for help, which I usually don't need, but don't have a problem doing.

As I was driving home, I was behind the truck that had my lumber on it. :) He stopped on the side of the road to look for directions and I told him to follow me - what perfect timing! My b-i-l pulled up about 10 minutes after me. I couldn't have planned it better if I tried. :)

So the deck railings are being demolished as I type. Woohoo!! He thinks he'll be able to finish it in one day too so that's just an extra special bonus! I moved all the firepit wood and did most of the weeding down in that area. I have to take a trip soon and pick up that no weed stuff to put under the rocks and around the filter so it doesn't become a jungle. You know under the deck is a place I *never* visit. ;)

I'm sure I'll have updates later!

D

No comments: