Saturday, August 5, 2006

it's Saturday :)

I'm so glad this week is over! Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I wanted to grab a drink walking in the door. Between work and school - Ugh. Calgon take me away...

Anyway, I did manage to get a truckload of wood ordered to be delivered today. I have to call my b-i-l when it arrives so he can start on the extension. The delivery of the rocks for around the pool are coming either today or Sunday. Joe can't come up this weekend, but he's hoping to come up soon.

Today I get to move all the wood for the firepit (which still doesn't have an official place to live because of the pool), vacuum the pool (not me, the automatic thingy), do the dishes (yes the same ones), clean off the filing cabinet (also known as the kitchen table), sweep & wash all of the floors, pull out all of the weeds near the filter (so I can find it without touching anything that I'm allergic to - which is everything these days), hopefully mow the grass (if my neighbor lets me use his mower since mine is still down and out for the count), submit my homework (once I find out what it is and read the 3 chapters I need to), and float in the pool. :)

Tomorrow I have more homework (again, once I know what it is), flyball practice (I think), Neutron is going home (not sure when yet), a small BBQ (Dad's coming up), the delivery of the rocks (if it doesn't happen today), and the new computer setup (almost done, just gotta transfer stuff and plug it in).

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of things (what else is new), but I'll deal with them as they come.

Oh, and I have another addendum to the Pool Rules:

1) No glass beyond the pool gate
2) No peeing in the pool
3) Want to swim? - bring food and beer
4) Children must be accompanied and watched by an adult other than me
5) Children are not allowed on the deck without some sort of flotation device strapped to their body.

Thanks to Renee for keeping safety in mind, Holly for the beer addendum, and Paula for the child accompanied by an adult part. :)

Now I need coffee so I can get this party started. :)

D

No comments: