Friday, August 11, 2006

it's 2:12am

and I have no idea a) why I'm up and b) why I can't get back to sleep. I figured I'd mess around on the computer for a while until I get tired again. I've been up for 45 mins so I'm hoping it's soon.

I started doing some flyball stuff to pass the time, catch up on email, update the spreadsheet, etc. but Office is having none of it. I'm torn between reinstalling on this PC for a couple of days or just saying screw it and waiting until the new PC is up and running. I'm leaning towards the screw it side as I did connect into work and start the repair process (and got most of the way done) until my router decided to go fzzzt and drop all of my connections. I really think I have to replace that with one that is more reliable. Cnet here I come.

We're starting to work on sponsors for our December flyball tournament. Renee, Cindy, & Paula have companies signed up already. Way cool dude. This will likely be one of the biggest flyball tournaments of the region due to the governing body having their annual general meeting in conjunction with our tournament. Oh, I just thought of another sponsor. :) If anyone out there would like to sponsor our team, definitely send me an email (gottalovedogs111atgmaildotcom) and let me know. It's relatively cheap and would help us out tremendously!!

I'm going bigtime with company sponsors - I have calls/emails/packages into Vitamin Water, New Balance, Dog Sport Magazine, & Wilson so far. I'm not sure if it'll work, but I'm willing to try. I really think we'll have mostly local businesses as sponsors though since most companies aren't all that involved sponsor-wise in dog sports. Fingers crossed.

Well, it's almost 3am and I'm sitting here thinking of more sponsors - which I'm guessing doesn't go hand in hand with falling back to sleep - so I'm gonna head off to bed.

D

No comments: