Wednesday, August 23, 2006

in homework world

Between work and school, I've been swamped. I've been up far later than I'm used to, which has me up far later in the morning which equals no time to blog.

Lots have happened in the past couple of days too. But I'll be damned if I can remember any of it.

I had a long talk with Cindy one of these past nights and pretty much settled everything. So that was good.

I got my homework turned in on time and got my grades back from my last two assignments. I was right on with most of it and only got 20 points off between the both of them so that was awesome.

I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon, or so I thought anyway. When I got there the office was closed so I guess I must've added the entry to the wrong day. I'll have to call them tomorrow and figure out when I was supposed to be there.

Since I was in Middleton I hopped on over to say hello to my grandparents and pick up a few catalogs from my aunt. My grandmother was sleeping so I didn't stay for very long.

It was warm out yesterday so after stopping by a few stores on the way home to pick up a gift for a work bridal shower party today, I jumped into the pool and vacuumed it. It's sparkling clean right now and the chemicals are perfect. I'm hoping for another heat wave before I have to close it.

Sue just called and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner, so I'm now on my way out. :)

Hopefully I'll get to bed early tonight and be up on time. :)

D

No comments: