Tuesday, August 8, 2006

school

Boy do I need to get back into the swing of things for school! I had an assignment due last night that I didn't even look at until 7:30pm. I quickly found out that I should have looked at it a *lot* earlier! Ah well. I did put together my analysis for a fake company and got it finished by 10:15pm. I have a mini-e-Business proposal due Wed. and I'll start that tonight so I'm not up against the clock again come Wed. night.

It's hard to get back in the swing of things after so much time off. I'm glad I had it but I'm thinking it may not be a good thing to take anymore time off between degrees. If I keep up with it and don't stop, everything is a lot easier. But, if I hadn't taken that time off, I certainly would've failed this class due to all of the planned time off and then the flood.

So, this is my last class in order to get my certificate in web design. After that, I'm continuing on to my Assoc. I think I only have 7 classes until that's complete. That puts graduation around next summer or so - depending on whether or not they offer each class I need each quarter.

So I really didn't do all that much yesterday - went to PT, grabbed something to eat, and dived right in to homework. Today looks to be much of the same without the PT.

Although I do have someone coming by today to help me with the housework while my right hand is out of commission. Not that I was ever any good at it to begin with, but I'm much worse one-handed. She should be hear momentarily so it's time for the kids to eat their breakfast and me to get ready for the day. :)

D

No comments: