Thursday, August 10, 2006

working from home

I'll be working from home today. I have 2 appts. I have to go to and it's easier coming back here in between vs. heading into Bedford. Work has been insane this week and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down all that much between now and October. So yes, I will really be working from home today and not "working from home".

I went to PT after work and did well there. I stopped for a steak caesar wrap on the way home at a place I haven't tried before, it was really good. :) It's a subshop/deli type of thing located inside a convenience store that also has a mini-Dunkin Donuts. Totally bizarre set up but very convenient. I'll be going back there on Friday to pick up some marinated chicken for Saturday's cookout. It looks like it will be the coolest day of the week - great time to have a BBQ/poolparty. :) I'm pretty sure the kids won't care. I'm hoping my Dad can bring me the parts I need to attach the stairs to the new deck tonight or tomorrow night. I really need to do that before Saturday so the kids don't have to walk the rim of the pool to get to them. :)

While eating dinner, I watched the latest "Rescue Me" that Tivo so thoughtfully captured for me. I don't think it's a show for everyone, but boy am I a fan of it. I've always like Dennis Leary and he does a phenomenal job on the show. The had previews for the new World Trade Center movie during the commercials. I'm not so sure I can see that in public. If you stop to think of everything that happened, it's beyond comprehension and extremely overwhelming both logically and emotionally. I can't believe it's been 5 years....

After that I started on homework and actually got through it in a short amount of time. I'm not sure if what I passed in is what the professor is looking for tho' as he doesn't give a lot of detail in his assignments. I suppose it would be too hopeful to think he leaves them vague on purpose so anything that fits the bill is appropriate. ;) I'll certainly find out when I get my grades. I'm pretty sure I'll be working well into the night tonight so there won't be any homework for me today. At some point today I have to figure out how to attach the vacuum to the pool. :)

That's about it for me! If my IM is away, I'm at an appt today. :)

D

No comments: