Monday, August 14, 2006

Back to stress

Well that was a good weekend. :) I didn't do as much as I thought I would yesterday but that's because I really wasn't here to do a damn thing.

I dropped off some movies and was on my way to do a couple of errands when I figured I'd stop by and say hello to Tim. I wasn't expecting to stay long, just to say hey and see what he and the boys were up to... it didn't quite work out that way. I'm really not sure how the day happened at all to be honest! It started out with me watching them on the trampoline for a bit, then watching one of them swim for a bit, then going out to lunch, then swimming at my house, then blowing bubbles, and having a snack.

I had promised I would watch a wrestling match with one and watch the other play Playstation after lunch. I know I don't know a whole heck of a lot about kids, but I'm pretty sure promising them things and then renegging is bad. I could be wrong though. So, I went out to do an errand while they got changed and dry from the pool. An hour later I stopped by again to watch the wrestling show and playstation game. I really have no idea what happened to the time - seriously - but by the time we were done watching wrestling and played a checkers game, it was 7pm.

A day without a ton of adult communication is tiring! I don't think I did all that much, but I was wiped out when I got home. I played with my kids for a while with the new toys I bought them and then settled on the couch to bang through the work I brought home.

I didn't do a lick of homework, but did notice that the professor posted a few grades. Apparently I'm right on track with what his expectations are because I got a great review of my first assignment and an A. I have to read 2 chapters (5 if you count the ones I didn't read last week) and turn in a case study tonight. Then I have to work on my marketing plan and get that turned in by Wed. night. Hopefully I won't have to bring home any more work this week as that assignment is a sizable chunk of my grade and has to be as close to perfect as I can make it.

I completely forgot that I have to finish transferring everything to the new computer. I think I was going to do that yesterday. Oh well. I downloaded the exec file I need for the wireless modem so maybe I can try and do that tomorrow night.

But right now I see a shower in my immediate future. :)

D

No comments: