Thursday, August 3, 2006

almost done...

For some unholy reason I was up at 3am this morning. So, I decided to turn the water on to get a few more hours of filling time in. I was sure it would be over-filled if I left it on overnight. When I got up this morning, it's about 3" below the middle of the skimmer basket - right where it should be. So, I don't have too much farther to go.

I'll shut the water off before leaving for work and turn it back on when I get home. I'll be able to turn the filter on and then that's when the real work will start - trying to get the chemicals right in the pool without burning everyone's eyes out in the meantime. Should be fun.

But because I was up at 3am, I'm now running late (surprise) and have to jet. I'm hoping I'll be able to take a dip and float around but there might be thunderstorms and the pool isn't grounded yet so I'm not going near it if there are storms around. I'm playing phone tag with Joe but I'm still hoping he'll be able to come up this weekend and ground it. Oh, he has to add an outlet too so I can plug in my light and the pool alarm. :)

D

No comments: