Thursday, August 24, 2006

guilty pleasure

A lot of people don't like to admit what their guilty pleasures are. I don't have that problem. :)

I've been having a hell of a time finding one of my favorite, feel-good movies. I'm talking a couple of years. While on eBay searching for dragonfly items, it popped in my head and I found it. Including shipping I spent less than $10. When I got home from work, there was a small package in my mailbox. It finally arrived!

I am now the proud owner of one of my favorite guilty pleasures - the movie Sweet Home Alabama.

Yes, it's a chick flick. Yes, I know it was never nominated for any awards. Yes, it's surprising that I thoroughly enjoy the movie. Whatever - I own it now! And I watched it tonight while working on a few pages for work and posting for school.

Gotta love those guilty pleasures. :)

D

No comments: