Thursday, August 31, 2006

two more days...

And it's the weekend. :) This will be my last weekend without something to do until October. I think I'd like to finish working on the closet and get that done. I'd also like to finish the computer swapping so I can get this one the hell out of here and get back some of my desk.

I did go food shopping last night. I also cooked dinner last night. Then it was time to work on homework for a bit. After that, I made myself one of those desserts where the women in the elevator are getting excited because of the dinging sound. Tasty is a good word for them. I actually think there's enough for two desserts, but I figured I'd be a trooper and finish it. ;) After that it was on the couch with the dogs to watch the season finale of Rescue Me. Hot damn it was good. I'm actually a little pissed that I have to wait until next season to see what happens. So I guess that means they did their job. :)

Yesterday I saw the sun for a while. I'll admit they didn't lie about the weather again. Weather forecasting is one of the only jobs that you can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep your job. Well, that and the president. I'm still not ready for the end of summer tho'.

I'm not sure what I've got going on for tonight. I'll probably do some homework, do a little bit of work on the closet, etc. Unless Sue calls and we decide to go out shopping or something. :)

I heard back from another sponsor yesterday. They're not giving us a ton of cash, but something is better than nothing. They're also giving us magazines (it's a dog sport mag) for the welcome baskets. I have a few more companies to list since some have said no.

D

No comments: