Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Friday = Tattoo day!!!

I am so freakin' excited I don't even know what to do with myself.

I talked to Ken tonight. We threw around a few ideas for my next tattoo - a Japanese style dragon that incorporated and surrounded my Ouroboros. The Ouroboros would be like a stamp and we'd add in a background that made it all look pretty.

And that's what we were going with.

Until I started looking around at Japanese dragon artwork online. Then it came to me. A Phoenix.

That's perfect!!!

I called Ken back and explained what I was thinking. He was just as excited as I was, claiming he just had a mental orgasm.

Sweet!!

So I'm going to have this big beautiful Phoenix on my left arm come Friday night.

I'm so excited I could pee my pants!

Anyone want to go with?

D

No comments: