Saturday, March 15, 2008

meh.

Day two of antibiotics find me feeling somewhat human again. I'm deaf in the ear that was leaking pus - not quite sure what to think about that one. Weird, huh?

I'm pissed that I have the capacity to form somewhat intelligent thought, but can't do more than wash 3 cups before I start sweating and getting dizzy. I mean, really, that's just silly.

But overall I am feeling better than I have all week so I won't complain.... too much. I am still pissed I'm not in PA throwing the frisbee for Tweak. I am still pissed that I'm not getting the wrapping lessons from Susan. I am still pissed I can't go over my first aid kit with her. I am still pissed I'm still here and not out doing what I've been planning on for over a month. I am still pissed that Susan & Donna get to watch the movies the dogs were in a few weeks ago tonight and I'm not there to watch it with them. I am still pissed about all of that stuff.

Blah, blah, blah. I know, whatever. Who cares.

By the way, bending over? Bad. Very, very bad. Just thought I'd share.

I've sailed right by petulance and landed in Whiney town. You know how I say Denial is a nice place to visit but a shitty place to live? I should really say the same thing about Whiney town.

I wish my brain would recover at the same speed as my body recovers. Then I wouldn't know, or care, what my limitations are.

I want to get out of the house. I want to go to practice tomorrow. I want to stop being sick. I want to go outside and get some energy out of my Border Collie. I want to be able to hear again.

I want. I want. I want.

Bah.

Even I am disgusted with myself at this point...

D

No comments: