Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Miserable...

I am freakin' miserable today. Or was. Or am. I'm not sure I can really tell right now.

I don't want to come here anymore. I don't want to do what I do anymore. I don't want to deal with the duplicity and lack of common courtesy, the politics and the popularity contests.

This place is worse than high school.

The cliques are different - far more hard core than high school was. Here, they can fuck with your job, your projects and your pay. In high school it only determined who talked to you and what parties you were invited to.

"It's not an office, it's hell with fluorescent lighting", I have a sign that says that in my office and today it is especially true.

Ugh. I am going to work out SO hard today to get rid of this frustration.

D

No comments: