Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie Marathon

So I did watch all the movies I said I was in the mood for. Plus finished up the night with Who Framed Roger Rabbit. :p I love that movie. :)

Today there isn't much on the plate. I'm feeling ok, not great. I have an appt with my Doctor this afternoon to go over test results and figure out when she'll let me back to work. (I pray it's before I really go stir crazy and rip every piece of hair from my head.)

But I thought I'd watch another movie this morning - Sliding Doors. I love thinking of the possibilities of what should have happened versus what could've happened for each moment and how the roads would be different for each. The number of possibilities is absolutely staggering (far more than the US is in debt even) and makes my head spin thinking about it.

Having lived where I've both missed the door and caught the door, well, I wonder about the timing of it all. I won't go all Twilight Zone and talk about the theories of different universes parallel to our own where those other lives are living on. 'Cuz that would be a little too strange, perhaps?

Whatever. All I know is that I'm still sick and I still hate it. I know I still can't hear out of my left ear. I know that I have a 13 month old Border Collie that's going to start doing box turns off the walls if I don't get some energy out of her. I know that I'll keep writing meaningless things on here if I have too much time on my hands.

D

No comments: