Friday, March 28, 2008

Today is tattoo day & WTF?

Today is tattoo day and I couldn't be *more* excited! I think Lacey is coming with me - if she's back from NY that is.

The WTF is for the SNOW that is falling from the sky right now. Clearly I need to pay better attention to the weather because I was *not* prepared for snow. I think I even looked at the weather the other day.

I was going to do a whole bunch of yard work on Saturday. I can't do it if it's covered in snow for pete's sake. Ugh!

But, that's ok. I might even be around some other weekend in the next couple of weeks to do it. Maybe.

I've noticed lately that showering twice a day is really not the best thing for my hair or skin. So, I'm going to try something different today. I'm leaving here in about 1/2 hour, will go to the gym at work, and will get ready for the day after my workout. I'll try that and see how it goes for a while.

Did I mention today was tattoo day?

D

No comments: